Tuesday, April 8

Why take drugs?

Drug use since the age of 19 , I was feeling a headache every day and work made ​​me very stressed , was when I took my first remedy the Daforin ( fluoxetine ) .  
Taken for a period and then stopped .I went back to get some time later again very stressed , anxious , felt twinges in his chest , and my blood pressure was rising , I made several tests that went nowhere , the doctor diagnosed me with GAD ( Generalized Anxiety Disorder ) and I started taking new medications that I can not remember the name . I remember I came to stay / get so anxious and stressed that began to kick the wall and had / have mood swings very easily .I usually can not concentrate on anything , sometimes even try, but just give up ...

Have low high esteem and am extremely shy what disturbs me even more and makes me feel really bad .Later I began to treat me with the doctor that I am today , I got to take other types of medications and even some more natural but never one to follow the treatment to the letter and ends that never improved 100 % .The doctor says that I have a depression if I stop taking the drugs back to her easily, so every now and then when I'm half evil , I return to the doctor to get prescription and taking new ones . 

I think my depression has a lot to do with my personality for being unable to make things interesting , I have no friends to hang out or something, the school also did not have , and always stayed silent , I think even suffered some type of bullying ( me called seedling ) , but was perhaps even worse when my father died , I feel very unhappy about it until today , I think my life would have been completely different if he were here , he died when I was eleven , I feel that if he were here would not have made so many mistakes in my life .

I also have difficulty concentrating in college and tried to solve my problems with Ritalin study , I did not work much.I am now trying to follow the treatment to the letter , which is my first report on the post of the 1st month.

No comments:

Post a Comment

comment!
Talk to me.